Frame your favorite memories in this Spidey-esque frame. Each display comes with a metal hanging wire to easily hang on a nail or hook, effectively making your frame a wall crawler ;)
Or display them on a shelf or table with our take on an easel stand.
I guess you could also web sling these to the wall. I wouldn't recommend, unless you get a visit from your friendly neighborhood...
What's cool about our frames is we redesigned everything about picture frames and made things a whole lot easier and less painful! Check our our frame design page for more info!
The Frame Design:
This is the first frame design of its kind. Our patent pending (yay!) process enables cool designs to wrap all sides of the frame. The frame includes hardware that allows you to change out your pictures as much as you want.
Reimagining Traditional Frame Hardware:
We all relate to the frustrations of traditional frame hardware…the metal pins that get caught under your fingernails, the turn buttons that eventually break off (tape anyone?), hanging frames in general (if only we could see through the frame!), and last but not least, trying ever so slightly not to tip over the frame on your shelf (dominos anyone?).
So we went to the drawing board (CAD drawing board that is) and engineered the following hardware to make your life a little less stressful.
Each of our frames comes with the following hardware:
- Abrasion resistant plastic glaze
- 2 chameleon hand backer-holders (our custom version of turn buttons!)
- Recycled plastic backer to hold your favorite photo in place!
- Rigid bendable recycled metal hanging wire, sturdy and safe for your wall.
- Easel rod for displaying your frame on a table or bookshelf.
- 4x6: 1 inch depth x 1.25 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 8.25 inches x 6.25 inches
- 5x7: 1 inch depth x 1.50 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 9.75 inches x 7.75 inches
- 8x10: 1.25 inch depth x 1.50 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 12.75 inches x 10.75 inches
All of our frames can be used with our mirror, chalkboard or dry erase white-board accessories. An additional magnet accessory pack can be purchased to hang your frame on a metal or magnetic surface, like your refrigerator or the inside of your school locker!