Chameleon Displays LLC Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
As of June 2018
At Chameleon Displays we acknowledge that running our business has an effect on the community and the environment. We believe that no matter how large or small the impact, we have a responsibility to our local communities, customers, employees, contractors and the environment to operate in a way that positively effects the world around us.
We are committed to taking responsibility for our actions, improving quality standards for our customers and employees, minimizing our impact on the environment, and supporting local and global charitable organizations.
As an organization, we are committed to:
- Conducting ourselves responsibly with integrity and impartiality.
- Thinking of our customer’s needs by maintaining quality standards and improving customer service.
- Providing a safe, fair, supportive work environment for our employees and business partners.
- Supporting local communities as well as local and global charitable organizations.
- Minimizing our impact on the environment.
- Maintaining relationships with business partners who share similar CSR goals and continuously monitor their commitment to those practices.
Corporate Governance, Responsibility and Review
We believe our CSR Policy is an integral part of how we operate and will continue to be communicated to our employees and business partners via internal memos and our clients via our website.
We hold annual meetings to ensure our CSR remains up to date, compliant with regulations, and relevant to the needs of our organization and the affected parties. If the need arises, we will hold extemporaneous meetings to review employee or business partner negligence in regard to our CRS Policy on a case-by-case basis.
Jonathan DeGraff-Cipriani, who is the corporation’s nominated officer, has overall responsibility of for our CSR Policy and for implementing this policy. He is a key role in ensuring the systems and controls outlined in this document are effective.
All employees and business partners have a supporting role to play in complying to our CSR Policy and are encouraged to make suggestions to improve the current policies or to suggest initiatives we could undertake. If anyone has a suggestion, they should contact Jonathan DeGraff-Cipriani.
Employees and business partners are responsible for their own actions and will be held accountable and reviewed, if such actions show negligence of CSR Policy. If an act related to performing a corporate duty or responsibility or you have questions about performing an act that could potentially compromise our CSR Policy, they should contact Jonathan DeGraff-Cipriani. If an employee or business partner has committed an act that they believe to be in infringement of our CSR Policy, they should immediately contact Jonathan DeGraff-Cipriani.
To maintain the standards of out CSR Policy, we actively encourage all employees and business partners to report any actions made by other employees or business partners that show departure from our CSR Policy in accordance with our Whistleblowing Policy.
Policies and Commitments to Affected Parties
- We are committed to conducting business in regard to the highest professional, ethical, and legal standards as to not compromise our corporate integrity.
- We are committed to providing an impartial work atmosphere for our employees and business partners.
- Business partners will compete in a fair, open and respectful environment.
Employee Working Environment
- We will provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees.
- We will welcome feedback from employees to ensure they have rewarding careers and job satisfaction.
- We will ensure staff have access to the training they need to excel at their positions and maintain an Office manual, which sets out the rights and expectations of all employees.
- We consider all staff members to be equal and we aim to create a working environment which is free of unlawful discrimination, please refer to our “Anti-discrimination Policy.”
- We will provide a fun and exciting work environment with social outings, events and giveaways.
Community and Global Support
We are committed to providing financial and skills-based support to local communities through partnering with charitable organizations, sponsorship of community-based events and volunteering of time and skills.
We will allow employees time off work to enable them to support local charitable organizations and further develop their role in supporting the local community.
We are committed to delivering a high level of service to all our customers. We encourage customer feedback and we will ensure comments are analysed, responded to in a timely and professional manner, and when appropriate acted upon to resolve any customer concerns. We will continue to monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of these interactions to make sure our customers are receiving exemplary customer service.
We train our all our employees to treat all customers fairly.
We understand our business would not be successful without our exceptional customers and act accordingly in all aspects of our operations to make the interests of our customers our highest priority.
Our Business Partners
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity in our professional dealings with business partners, suppliers and other third parties associated with business operations. Our Anti-discrimination policy applies to both our employees and business partners.
We aim to enter fair, clear and mutually beneficial contracts with our business partners as to create a lasting partnership. We commit to settle supplier invoices as contractually agreed upon.
Wherever possible, we endeavour to support businesses with similar CSR policies as outlined in this document as to further benefit society and the environment.
Our Business Partners
We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment by:
- Utilizing recycled materials in the production of our products.
- Minimizing waste and recycling unavoidable waste produced in production.
REDUCING FUEL AND ELECTRICAL CONSUMPTION
- Encouraging employees to walk, bike, carpool or take public transportation to work.
- Reminding employees to limit power consumption by turning off electrical equipment and lights when not in use.
- Utilizing LED lights where applicable.
- Ensure heating and air conditioning is turned down after hours.
- Utilizing local suppliers and business partners when applicable.
PROTECTING LOCAL FAUNA
- Providing a clean, safe environment surrounding our facilities as to not interfere with local fauna.
INVOLVEMENT IN CHARITABLE SUPPORT
- Support local and global charitable organizations dedicated to protecting our oceans and environment.