Elegant Solid Black Printed Frame.
Frame sizes offered are 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10. Frame Materials all made with recycled plastic in the USA. All frames come with a rigid hanging wire and metal easel rod. All of our frames can be used with our mirror, chalkboard or dry erase white-board accessories. An additional magnet accessory pack can be purchased to hang your frame on a magnetic surface.
The Frame Design:
This is the first frame design of its kind. Our patent pending (yay!) process enables cool designs to wrap all sides of the frame. The frame includes hardware that allows you to change out your pictures as much as you want.
Reimagining Traditional Frame Hardware:
We all relate to the frustrations of traditional frame hardware…the metal pins that get caught under your fingernails, the turn buttons that eventually break off (tape anyone?), hanging frames in general (if only we could see through the frame!), and last but not least, trying ever so slightly not to tip over the frame on your shelf (dominos anyone?).
So we went to the drawing board (CAD drawing board that is) and engineered the following hardware to make your life a little less stressful.
Each of our frames comes with the following hardware:
- Abrasion resistant plastic glaze
- 2 chameleon hand backer-holders (our custom version of turn buttons!)
- Recycled plastic backer to hold your favorite photo in place!
- Rigid bendable recycled metal hanging wire, sturdy and safe for your wall.
- Easel rod for displaying your frame on a table or bookshelf.
- 4x6: 1 inch depth x 1.25 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 8.25 inches x 6.25 inches
- 5x7: 1 inch depth x 1.50 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 9.75 inches x 7.75 inches
- 8x10: 1.25 inch depth x 1.50 inch face. Over-all dimensions: 12.75 inches x 10.75 inches
All of our frames can be used with our mirror, chalkboard or dry erase white-board accessories. An additional magnet accessory pack can be purchased to hang your frame on a metal or magnetic surface, like your refrigerator or the inside of your school locker!